Oil-Sealed Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems
DVT’s Vmax system is the result of years of experience in the design, manufacture, operation and application of the oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump system concept.
- All Vmax systems feature liquid ring vacuum pumps manufactured to IS09001 quality control standards. Single-stage, high efficiency liquid ring vacuum pumps available up to 10,000 CFM with vacuum capabilities up to 29.5″Hg. Two-stage pumps available for high vacuum applications.
- Air-cooled operation (water-cooled is optional).
- The DVT patented DX-5 air/oil separator design features five stages of separation, resulting in the best air/oil separation in the industry.
- Another advantage of the DX-5 separator is the structural design. The tank is cylindrical, resulting in superior strength, which is very important on units operating with backpressure. This design also eliminates possible leaks associated with square tank designs.
- Vmax systems are extremely quiet in operation with sound levels generally in the 75-80 dBA range.
- The Vmax systems can operate at low vacuum without overheating.
- DVT offers an unparalleled full 3-year warranty on Vmax systems*.
- A wide range of standard system configurations is maintained in our inventory for quick shipments or for emergencies when a system is down.
Performance Characteristics VmaxLT / Vmax Oil-Sealed Systems
|VMX1500C||1800||27.5||100||740||82||consult factory||consult factory|
|VMX2000C||2200||27.5||125||740||82||consult factory||consult factory|
|VMX3000C||3100||27.5||200||555||86||consult factory||consult factory|
|VMX4000C||3800||27.5||200||495||86||consult factory||consult factory|
Click the link below to submit an inquiry: